2015. június 13., szombat

Arrival to Crossroads 4 Kids - Camp Wing


It's been a long day, started yesterday since I didn't get any sleep, 'coz I had to go to the airport at 2 AM. There were some roads blocked, so it took a little bit more time to get to the airport than we expected. I took the 6.10 AM flight to Amsterdam where I had a bit more than 2 hours to change to departure to Boston. During the flight I was sleeping I even slept over the lunch time... But the flight was okay, there were many services on the plane, so it was good. We arrived with a little late to the Bosotn Logan Airport and there it also took a lot of time to get through the Visa check, just as in Amsterdam I had bad luck, in Amsterdam there were someone who just learn how to do the check so there were another guy who checked him and call im out to ask out what he did etc. and in Boston in my line there were a guy who had some problems and the police took him to another room with the service guy, so I had to wait a bit longer to get my turn.
Then outside we found the van easily, Terrence who came out to pick us up, Norbi and me. The journey to the camp was around 40 minutes or a bit more, there he showed us where to put our stuff and take some food and show us around in the camp. We had no job to do today, so we just went around to explore how it looks and enjoy our time, play some games and so.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése