2016. június 19., vasárnap

Arrival to the USA

This Friday I had my flight from Billund to Frankfurt then to Boston where I had to take the silver line bus to the south station and then the red line metro to get to Braintree where Rob was waiting for me to pick me up and head to the camp. During the flight I was trying to relax a little and I watched 2 movies: Deadpool and the new version of Alice in Wonderland and what a surprise: I saw Wi-Fi on airplanes before, but on Lufthansa it was free to use Facebook on it, so I used the advantages of it, however the messenger didn't work on my phone but on my PC I could easily use, however the pictures didn't load but I could send! :D When I arrived to the camp it was almost 6 PM, so I've just took dinner talkl with some guys and went to sleep around 10 PM. Next morning I've already had to wake up and work form 8 AM, so I started to get know one of my new workmates, during the afternoon the 3rd maintenance guy arrived and we moved to our cabin and went sleep early again.
Sunday we had a day off, so with Viktór, the newly arrived maintenance guy we planed to go to the beach like where we went last year with the other guys, and during the afternoon I was talking with Alexa and Roda about how we could meet, since we are not that far from eachother, but still there are not too many options to get there... :\ After dinner we had a WalMart trip and that was pretty much all the first 3 days as I arrived.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése