2016. június 13., hétfő

Getting ready for my 2nd summer in the US!

 
I directly put this post on that time, since one year ago at that time I hade my first post from the US! Now I'm still in Denmark for a few more days and getting ready to head straight to the US form here.
I am hoping that I will have some more motivation this year to write my blog, I'm planing to do a weekly report here just as well as I did it on my Studying abroad in the EU, all the experience blog this semester. However the picture is not that accurate, since I'll fly from Billund through Frankfurt to Boston, but there are some non-stop flights from Copenhagen anyway. ;)
I got some plans for this summer already, as long as 2 of my Erasmus friends from Romania are just arrived there, a few days ago, and they are staying in the same state like me! So hopefully we will manage to schedule a meeting there and have some fun together! =)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése