2015. szeptember 4., péntek

Travelling: ON

I wrote my last post almost a month ago... Here is the time to write again, since I'm not in the camp anymore, I starteed to travel around the United States, however this year I travel only on the East coast, starting it with the capital, Washington D.C..
During the last month in the camp, there was almost nothing interesting, the kids had many various programs, a Netflix week then holidays and so, the staff member also got some presents from the Santa, including some Legos for us! :) There were a lot of good byes in the past 2 weeks, luckily we will meet in the next summer or in Budapest with the Hungarian crew.
At the end of the 1st of September I starteed my travelling from Boston South Station to Washington D.C., while I was waiting for the bus I got into a conversation with a girl who is from Isreal and she was here with Camp America, so with a similar program through another company. As we arrived to D.C. our road got devided I went to my hostel and she met her friends. I started to explore the neighberhood, there are a lot of things to see and visit in D.C.. On the second day I started to visit some museums, starting with some free one. The first was only opening at 11.30 am, and it was only 11 am, so I walked around and found a small gallery where I could get in, it was a quiete surprise for me to see the ASL in real, coz this gallery had an exhibition with deaf artists items and there were some groups inside paying their attention on the presenter who used the ASL. Previously I saw it only in the Switched at Birth series. After that little trip I went back to the entrance of the national gallery where I heard some French words at the entrance, later inside I heard again, so I asked the girl if she is from France, but No! she was from Brussels, Belgium, the world is so small... We talked a few words then we split and both of us continued his/her journey. (: Afterwards in the afternoon I went in the Spy Museum, which was really interactive and visual with a little game inside! This wasn't free, but totally worth that 23 dollars, however I had only 2 hours in which wasn't enough to go through everything insude.
Today I had to walk a lot to reach my final destination, the zoological park, but it was pretty nice!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése