2015. szeptember 13., vasárnap

NY: The Big Apple

That was quite a time when I've been there and now I'm creating this post... Simply I didn't feel motivated before, but now I feel like I have some time to do so. :)

Let's start it at the begining, in the middle of the day I took y bus to get to NY from Phili, of course it was a megabus just as always. It took around 3 hours to get there, as I arrived my first step was to buy a 7 days ticket for the metro and get straight to my hostel, which was a liittle bit surprising for me, I didn't expect a room with only 2 beds! But it didn't bother me, since I'll get there to sleeping proposes. :D Firstly I went outside of my hostel I went to check the Central Park,I spent so much time there and I couldn't walk around all parts while I spent there like 3-4 hours, that can show you how big it is...
Afterwards I didn't want to go anywhere else just take some rest in the hostel room, however around 9 my room mate arrived, a bulgarian guy and he was asking what did I see till now. I told him what I did, and then he was like, then we should go to the Time Square! I didn't see it during the night! So I've just get dressed and went out to walk around, we spend quiet a time there walking around and wondering how shiny is the city during the night.
On the next day he was about to leave, but he still wanted to visit the Liberty statue, so we woke up early and and go for it to catch one of the first ships to there. It was nice to walk around the island and we also wait a little just to catch a guide who walked around with us. It was really great! She told us a lot of things that we would never know if we just walk around by ourselves... Afterwards he went to catch his flight and I ent across the Central Station then go out to check the Time Square during the day, and as it was raining it was almost empty! I spent a lot time then as the rain stopped I was about to go to Brooklyn and wait from the park side to get dark and tooking a lot of pictures till it got totally dark and I crossed the bridge to got back to the hostel. While I was on the metro, there was a caribbean girl catching my look all the time, so after a few stops I went upto her and we started to talk and so, then I've just went back to my hostel to get some sleep, this time I had a new roommate, an austrialn girl who left next morning.
Next day I met with a hungarian girl to explore the city together, first we met at a church, then we walked around and we were accidently crossing a live Justin Bieber acapela concert on the way to the Central station and checked some parts of the Central Park where I wasn't before. Afterwards we went in a Christmas shop accidently, funny that you can buy any kind of stuff in such a city even Christmas stuff during the summer! :D Then we went to the China Town to buy some suvenirs and walk around to see how it looks like. Since it was raining almost all day we didn1t plan anything more. When I arrived back to the hostel after I've got ready for bed my roommate arrived who was an irish girl who was quiet a fun person and we talked a lot during the night just to get know eachother and share our experiences till now about US.
The day afterwards I met the hungarian girl again at another church near the Wall street where we made a walk afterwards, then we went to Brookly to walk around and make some photos and to cross the bridge of course during daylight. Then we went to check the Time Square to see it in a nice shiny day then our way splited up, as she went to meet a friend to have lunch with while I had my tour to the top of the Rockefeller! Afterwards I went to check the 9/11 memorial, then went to Brookly again to make a time lapse video about how Manhattan looks like when it's getting dark. And that was the day, as I got home my roommate arrived to and we had some talk again sharing our day experiences. Then we decided since the next day is our last day we should get up early and check the sunrise from Brooklyn side to see the city lighten up in natural light. However we went to sleep so late...

But I was still able to manage to get up and and wake her up to get ready and catch the sunrise! It was soooo beautiful! We even went against some rules as we were sitting on the rocks, and on the sky a helicopter was going around and stopped, and just after a few minutes a security car came along and the guy was waving on us to get off from the rocks and get back to the pedestrian zone. As we did so we also started to walk back crossing the bridge where we saw a newly wed couple taking pictures, as we crossed we had some breakfast. We went back to the hostel to take finish packing our luggage and she went straight to the airport while I've just store it there and went in the city to catch a final theathre scene what I looked out days ago! So at Time Square I bought the tickets at the TKS office for half price, it was still a lot! and watched the play named An American In Paris, it was a play during the second world war, I really liked it! :) As it finished I had to rush back to the hostel to get my luggages and go straight to the airport to catch my flight, I was hurrying, but as I arrived I still have some time... I could notice when they were talking about my flight, cause they started with italian... :D The fligh back was okay, at least I didn't miss the lunch this time! :D

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése