2016. július 17., vasárnap

#4 1st month passed

It is hard to force myself and write the blog each week, since I'm not always having a Wi-Fi connections and when I have I'm not always carring my netbook with myself, so I easily forget about it...
This week was almost all the same like the previous ones, we did our job etc. However there was a littl echange with the days off, since Viktor wanted to visit his girlfriendon Sunday, so he worked on Saturday instead of Olivér and him, Zsófi and I had a day off, and after some discussion we finally decided to go to Plymounth by Uber and take some time in the city near the ocean and walk around the city center. We got to the rock at first since the ride was tilll there, then we walked around the ocean checking out the Mayflower ship's replica.
Then we walked in the city and accidently went in to a Diva's Dance Competition which was probably for the local kids as we saw the competitors. Afterwards we went in a restaurant which uses local products to make their meals, then made some more walk around and also catched an ice cream van to buy some, and later we enjoyed the music festival which was taking place in the city center while we were there, however it was mainly for the local retired people as we saw the auidence... :D
And our week passed, we just went back to work on Sunday and start the next week.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése