2016. július 24., vasárnap

#5 Apple, McDonald's

This week was almost the same like all the previous working every day, expect that we changed our days off and I got the Sunday, now. Since a while I started to go cycle everyday after we finished with our job. Sometimes I've just went for an easy ride around the town, or go get some speeding, however what I liked the most so far, was going in the forest and handle the bike on narrow dusty roads etc. it is also very helpful to build some muscles, not only on the legs. =)
On Friday we had the pay day, and finally they deposit the money to my bank account, so I got an e-mail immediately as it arrived in the morning. I checked on the Apple store if the closest one has the model that I wanted, and after work I went straight there by bike to get my new, and also my first Apple iPhone, the Special Edition (SE). It was a little bit exhausting to cycle almost 20 kilometers (around 15 miles) in a row with only a few stops, but I got there in time to even set my new phone and I got back to the camp before sunset.
On Saturday I was working with Toni all day, it wasn't that since we had nothing extra to do, beside the usual cleaning. On Sunday I had my day off with Ági and Tomi, and after lunch we decided to go to Kingston to check an instrument shop with pretty guitars and so, and also to eat at a McDonald's restaurant which is so called the "American dream", haha, no. However it came originally from here, so it's a must try for the new comers at least. =)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése