2016. augusztus 28., vasárnap

#10 Last full week in the US

This week, we had less kids already, since there was only a bonus week for the day camp and instead of around 200 kids there were only around 60.
On Monday there was a marathon for the kids, and on the next day the Santa Claus came to give them some gifts, we also got some gift. And the Secret Santa also ended during the week, and since I picked one of the village directors, I got some attention with the last gift, since I gave it to her when they had their meeting, I couldn't find any better time for it, since they are never at the same place.
Thursday was the last full day for the kids, and they all left on Friday morning, while only the day campers stayed. And at noon we went to have lunch with our boss to Pizzings, like last year. After the lunch we've just got back to get our last pay checks and T-shirts from the camp. During the afternoon we had to say good bye to some of the kitchen staff, while also most of the counseulors left. On Saturday we had a day off, so I decided to get in the bank early, so I could deposit my checks, but it'd appear till Monday, so I have to go back to close my account... With Tamás we also went to the Walmart in Hanover and on the way back we stoped by at a Thrift Store. On Sunday we had to work again, and power wash all the bathrooms and so.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése