2016. augusztus 21., vasárnap

#9 Visiting Provincetown and the girls

This week we started to do the Secret Santa game within the camp to surprise eachother till the end of the camp when we'll reveal who was it! =)
This Friday the day camp sessions ended, however there'll be a bonus week next week. Since it was the last day for Derick, who really wanted to ride the John Deer Gator, and his counselors let him go for a short ride around the pavilion, hopefully it will remain as a good experience or adventure in his memory.
During the afternoon hour break I went to rent a car for a day, to visit my friends at Eastham during my day off, no Saturday. During the evening I went 2 rides with some of the hungarian staffs to take them to the Wallmart and get some stuff for their Secret Santa. Afterwards, at night I headed to Eastham to meet the girls. :) I arrived 30 minutes before midnight, then we went out to the ocean and met some of their friends.
In the morning I met their boss's wife who is also the owner of their accomodation. During the morning, we had our breakfast and wait till Roda finish her early shift, so we could go together to Provincetown, which is the capital of the gays in this state, and also a nice touristic city with many restaurants and nice beaches around the bay and near the ocean. We spent some time at the beach during the afternoon and then we went in the city to check it out, I have to admit that, it was full, crowded and many gays on the streets, it was fun anyway, coz there were many street performances.
On Sunday morning I headed back to camp to start my shift at 9 am, then at my afternoon hour off, I took 2 of my colleagues to Plymouth to get out from the camp during their day off, and as I finished I brought them back and took back the car.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése