2016. augusztus 31., szerda

Leaving the US

Monday was a regular working day, besides that Viktor left the camp around noon and Peter was doing maintenance job as well. Also that was my last full working day, during the night we went for a last ride with the big van to the Walmart, to do our last shopping before leaving the camp.
On Tuesday I had to work only till lunch, afterwards my boss let me go to be prepared and packed for leaving. I've also got the caravan to get to the bank to close my account and get the money out of it. During the afternoon I did some last laundries and finished my packing, at aroun 6 PM, I got to the farmhouse, said goodbye to everyone and headed to Boston with Peter, and Micheal was driving, Peter went for a Red Sox game with Paul, and I got to the airport where I checked-in and went through the security check to wait for my flight, which was dealeyed and I had to wait 30 minutes more than expected. And when I arrived to Frankfurt we couldn't get to the terminal, because there was a security harassment, so waited more than 30 minutes outside of the terminal, when buses arrived to take us there, but they were doing some extra circles around the terminal till they finally drop us off. Then it was the time when my flight was about to departure to Billund and as I got to the gate it was gone already... So I've asked one of the stewardess what should I do, then 2 more person came up with the same problem. After some searching and waiting we got our new tickets for a later flight and also a 10 euro ticket to buy food for ourselves at the airport. So instead of having a rushing hour to catch the flight I had to wait about 4 hours for my connection flight to get to Denmark, finally. This plane was in a little late as well, however I still had to wait a little for my friend to pick me up at the airport, since he was expecting me to arrive on time in the afternoon, not at the evening. I got know my temprorary flatmate, we had some discussions and we all went sleep before midnight.
Since this story ended again, at least for a couple of months, you can follow my experiences, studying in Denmark: here.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése