2016. augusztus 7., vasárnap

#7 2nd session ends

Nothing special happend this week, on Thursday the kids left form the 2nd session, so we had to do the power wash again and finish up on Friday with cleaning, and we got our half day off and all Saturday, since the 3rd session started on Sunday. During the week, on Tuesday, I had my offical driving with a camp car, when we went to Hingham to the Apple store and to the Kohl's where we found some discounted clothes to buy, on the way back from Hingham, we also stopped by the Wallmart in Hanover. On Friday, whne we had our half day off, I cycled back to the Apple store to consulte with a "genius" as they call their assistants who helps you solve your problems with your iPhone... At the final they didn't know why it does not work with my danish SIM card, so they just changed it to an European model (A1723), instead of having an unlocked US model (A1662). We'll see if it will still see my danish SIM after a week, since the other had problems with it after a week only...
On Saturday, the maintenance guys went to Boston, expect me, I stayed at the camp to have some rest, and also to pick them up at night when they came back, since there was noone else to do that, yeah 2nd driving with a camp car! =) It was pretty accurate, since I've just arrived to Braintree when they got off from the bus, and the whole journey wasn't much longer than an hour there and back to the camp.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése